Image source: Power Thought Cards, Louise Hay
Inspirational quotes from women come from the most prominent women entrepreneurs, authors and public speakers of today.
You are welcome to share the inspirational quotes and advice for women about following your dreams, being courageous, starting over, and reaching success.
50 Inspirational Quotes For Women
1. Forget the quick lane. “If you truly want to fly, harness your passion to achieve your goals.” Oprah
2. Courage is like muscle. “We strengthen it through use,” Ruth Gordon
3. Eleanor Roosevelt: “Nobody can make anyone feel inferior.”
4. Alice Walker: “The easiest way for women to give up power is to think they don’t have it.”
6. Do not give up on your dreams. “Where there’s love and inspiration I think it is impossible to go wrong.” Ella Fitzgerald
7. People often try to reverse their lives. They want more, and more money so that they can be happy. It is actually the opposite. It is the reverse.
9. Eleanor Roosevelt: “You have to do what you don’t think you can do.”
11. I have many reasons why I am successful. I didn’t give up, and never allowed anyone to stop me. “I use positive thinking to overcome obstacles and difficulties so that they don’t defeat my.” Lillian Vernon
12. There are two methods to overcome difficulties. “You can either change the difficulty or make yourself better to overcome them,” Phyllis Bottome
13. I love it when a young woman goes out and takes the whole world by her lapels. It’s all a bitch. “You have to get out there and kick somes.” Maya Angelou
14. Be bold. “Be bold.
15. Women have not yet learned that power is something you can only take. Roseanne Barr
16. It’s true that women must harness their power. You just have to learn not to say “No” at the first opportunity. “And if it’s not possible to go straight ahead you turn around.” Cher
17. Ayn Rand: “The question isn’t who’s going to let you; it’s who’s going to keep me.”
18. Some girls require men to help them get where they want. Some girls need men to take them places. Others can just hop on their feet and let their wings fly. – Coco J. Ginger
19. Jenny Craig: “It doesn’t matter what you do every once in awhile, but what you do each day that matters most.”
21. 21. They must be respected. “We must be able to listen to them.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
22. 22. The world is your oyster if you like to be a beginner.” Barbara Sher
25. 25. Mother Theresa: “Give the world what you have.”
35 35. You don’t realize how amazing you are. You can do so much with love. You can do anything. “And what your potential is.” Anne Frank
37. 37. It will be amazing how much easier it is.” Heidi Johnson
48 There is always a message in every crisis. “Crisis is nature’s way to force change. It breaks down old structures and shakes loose bad habits in order for something better.” Susan L. Taylor
Are you a fan of an inspirational quote? Please share your favorite inspirational quote in the comments section below.
You can purchase the image at the top right of the page.
Sue Levy founded the South African Just Follow It Blog and Inspirational Woman Initiative. A motivational writer, media designer and geek who loves all things inspirational, with a little bit of geekiness. Her passion is to help women be bold and take huge chances. Follow Sue @Sue_Levy to find her. Please note: Sue’s articles may include affiliate links. 8WD will compensate you if you purchase through an affiliate link.