It wasn’t long ago that we cleared our browsing histories to ensure other internet users wouldn’t have access to what we were doing online. You should know the reasons you want to erase cookies in anonymous browsing.
It is important to delete cookies in order to keep advertising companies and hackers away from your browsing history, prevent them from decoding your passwords, and avoid any price hikes while shopping online. If you’re looking for a way to remove cookies from your browser at the end every session, this is what you need to do:
How to Remove Cookies From Major Internet Browsers
How to Delete Cookies From Google Chrome
- Navigate to the top of your browser, and click Settings.
- Scroll down now and click advanced.
- You can select Settings in the heading Privacy, Security.
- The Keep Local Data only option is checked until you close your browseroption. Click Done.
How to Delete Cookies on Chrome for Android
Chrome for Android has no way to clear cookies after an exit. You can delete the cookies used by anonym browsing.
Incognito mode is the best option to keep cookies out of Chrome. It doesn’t record any online activity while you are using it. Incognito can be turned off if it isn’t. However, the ability to delete the cookies yourself will also work.
- Click on Chrome to open the browser menu located in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to Setting. Next, tap Privacy.
- Tap Clear browsing. Check the Cookies, Site dataoption.
How to Delete Cookies From Firefox
- Scroll to the browser menu, at the top of the screen. Click Options.
- Click Privacy Security.
- You can set the Cookie and Site Data to the Continue until setting.
At the bottom of the history section is an option which will allow you to remove all browsing history from your computer after it closes. To use this option you will need to set it as your default. For changes to be effective, click on OK.
How to Delete Cookies on Firefox for Android
- Navigate to Firefox from the top left corner.
Select Settings then Privacy.
- Clear your private data at exit
Look at the Active Logins tab and tap Edit.
How to Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
- The tools icon is located in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Internet Options.
- You can open the tab to check the browser history.
Note – You can click on the Delete button below to control what settings are deleted when Internet Explorer is closed. After you enable the Remove browser history upon exit option, cookies will be deleted by default.
How to Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge
- You can access the browser menu from the top left corner.
- Select Setting.
- You will find the heading Clear browsing. Click to choose what to clear.
- To enable Cookies, select Saved Website Data . When you are done, close your browser .
Safari Cookie Delete
Safari and a few other browsers don’t provide the ability to remove cookies when you exit. You can also use third-party programs such as Cookie Privatus NetShred X and Cookie, Privatus to clean up search history when you close your browser.
You do not have to purchase a cookie-clearing program. However, it is possible to manually delete any cookies that are left behind when you exit Safari.
- For this, open Safari settings using the main menu.
- Scroll down until you locate Clearhistory and Website Data. These are located under the Safety & Privacy Section.
- Tap Clear History, Data.
Removing Cookies from default Android Browser
Google’s App Shop offers many different mobile browsers. However, most Android users surf the Internet using the default Android browser. Android users will need to manually delete their cookie history each time they quit the browser.
- To access the browser menu, click the top right corner.
- Tap Privacy, Security.
- Under the cookies section tap Remove all cookies
Opera: Delete cookies
Opera Browser offers privacy lovers all of the advanced features they need. These features include the capability to remove cookies when you close your browser.
- To open browser menu, click the Opera icon on the top left.
- Choose Privacy/security
- cookies, verify the keep local data option until I close my browser.
Destroy Cookies in Opera Mini for Android/ iOS
Opera does not have the same option to remove cookies automatically upon exit, as the default Android browser. However, this can be done manually.
- Tap Opera’s Icon in the browser window.
- To see more options, tap Setting.
- Tap Clear Brow Data.
- Check the Clear cache and dataoption. You can clear browsing histories and passwords by looking at their options.
Increase Your Browsing Experience
This will show you how to delete cookies. It is quite easy, I know. Use this guide to learn how you can delete your internet history. This will help prevent other people from using the internet in a way that is not intended.
You can have a private browsing session!